Theatre engenders compassion, empathy, understanding, and intelligent dialogue. Ticket prices do not cover the cost to produce this work; please consider supporting us with a tax-deductible contribution.
Your tax-deductible gift will help us create the kind of theatre that won’t soon be forgotten. Thank YOU for making it happen!
Be a supporter of portland playhouse!
PRODUCER (presenting title): $25,000 – All below benefits, PLUS:
- Intimate private pre-show reception with invitations to the performance of your choice for one show in the current season (not available Opening Night) for you and your guests
- Special recognition at all curtain speeches
PLAYWRIGHT: $10,000 – All below benefits, PLUS:
- Spotlight recognition in our e-newsletter (7,500) and website
- Spotlight recognition in all playbills
DIRECTOR: $5,000 or $417 / month (YOU PICK one show to support) – All below benefits, PLUS:
- Spotlight recognition in the playbill for your show
- 10 additional PPH tickets donated to you, your company or charity of your choice
- Invitiation to exclusive “Behind the Scenes” dinner (with director, playwright, designer, or actor/actress, etc.) for each main stage production
- Invitation to first reading of all shows
DESIGNER: $2,500 or $209 / month (YOU PICK one show to support) – All below benefits, PLUS:
- 2 subscriptions
- Special recognition at your show
- Invitation to first reading of your show (this level only)
- Invitation to exclusive “Behind the Scenes” dinner (with director playwright, designer, or actor/actress, etc.) for your show (this level only)
ACTOR: $1,000 or $85 / month –All below benefits, PLUS:
- Invitation for two to our exclusive season launch party
STAR: $500 or $45 / month – All below benefits, PLUS:
- Recognition on the website
CAMEO: $250 or $21 / month – All below benefits, PLUS:
- Invitation for two to our annual season announcement event
FRIEND: $100 or $10 / month
- Name entered in a drawing to win dinner for two at a select Portland restaurant
- Recognition in the playbill
Portland Playhouse is 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Our federal tax ID # is 30-0507198.