HEALTH AND SAFETY
HEALTH AND SAFETY AT PORTLAND PLAYHOUSE
It is the goal of Portland Playhouse to provide space for artists to thrive, and for audience members to engage in productions and events, in a safe and healthy way.
We follow local Oregon Health Association guidelines when making masking decisions for our audiences. Therefore, masks are optional for all performances of Matilda the Musical.
Mask Required Dress Rehearsals
We understand some may feel safer in a mask required space. For this reason, we are holding two mask-required dress rehearsals for Matilda the Musical. These dress rehearsals are for those in our community who would feel safer and more comfortable in a masked environment.
Date & Time: Sunday, October 1st at 6pm and Tuesday, October 3rd at 7pm.
Cost: These events are free of charge.
Please Note: As these are Dress Rehearsals, audiences should expect occasional pauses or adjustments on stage. No concessions will be available during these rehearsals.
Booking: Seats are first come, first served. To reserve your seat, email the Box Office at email@example.com
For our general performances:
- Masks are optional.
- There is no requirement for proof of vaccination or a negative test result.
- All spaces undergo enhanced cleaning and sanitation.
- The building is equipped with air purification systems.
- Hand sanitizer stations are strategically positioned throughout the premises.
- Masks are always available at the Playhouse. Therefore, should you arrive at the theatre without a mask, but later choose to wear one, our Front of House team can help you out.
If you feel unwell, stay at home!
There are no change fees associated with exchanging your tickets for another performance due to illness, so if you feel unwell, stay home! Don’t forget to reach out to our Box Office via phone or email – all exchanges must happen before the performance date.
Interested in Getting Involved?
We are always looking for volunteers as well as apprentices, crew members and corporate partnerships.